Monday, June 30, 2008

Gravity is Love

Gaia holds me fast to her
Never for a moment will she let me go
They call it a force, Gravity.
I call it Love, a divine embrace
Bracing me, balancing me

I am a diode emitting Light
Rainbow colors divided through 7 centers
Of perception. Per Sept.
Absorbing dark matter through my root
Pranic energy collects at the base.
I open each chakra in my imagination.
Petals unfurling...
Red radiance radiates my lower body
Bleeding into orange,
Bursts open in the sunshine of yellow
Gravitates towards green
Filters through my heart and lungs
Into a turquoise bottle neck
Rushing to meet that conical
Gland in the land of Pi
That cone of cosciousness
Swirls open to receive
Purple pouring in from above my crown.
Suddenly imagination becomes experience.
A synaptic flash of lightening zings me,
Completing the circuit
From root to crown,
Darts forward into my temple.
As indigo vision opens to
Viv id perception.

Now I am open.

No comments: