Monday, June 23, 2008

Collaboration

Stonecatcher
it's the way that I think it should be
even though my vision is fading fast
I can feel you talking to me
somewhere deep beneath the pool

if you're dancing in the 21st century chaos
feel the heat of the fire
everybody some kind of talking head
trying to consume their desire

how have you managed to keep it all
in this strange land of the disconnect
i would be happy to rub of on you
taste the fruit of your dreams

I know it's all about waking-up
from the stories I'm told
transcend the role of this fantasy
receive the love when it comes.

Lakshmi
In a land before contradiction
In a place before dreams
Here was I born.
Before there was a One
There was None.
No role, no pole
No Self to improve
That’s my mantra
Or that’s my woman tra
Re-seive the truth
Awake, asleep, its all a divine dream
And you the divine dreamer
Try jumping into that primordial chaos
(the one just outside of Time)
And then tell me there’s something wrong
With the poetry of this existence
X is tense
When you are
X is Tens (to the power of)
When you are, cosmic strawberry.

No comments: